04 July 2008

God Bless America





I am blessed to own my own home.
I am blessed to have a job I enjoy.
I am blessed to make choices each day that are only influenced by my testimony and faith, not by government rule.
I am blessed to have friends, and to be a friend.
I am blessed to know great men and women who represent our country, both in the armed forces and as Missionaries for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
I am blessed to have parents who loved me and taught me to value work and perseverance.
I am blessed to have been a daughter, a wife, a mother, and a grandmother.
I am blessed to have a testimony of the gospel.
I am blessed to have had the Priesthood in my home.
I am blessed to have two wonderful grown children, and their spouses, who love and care for one another.
I am blessed to have the greatest 4 granddaughters who have ever been.
I am blessed to have had the best husband I could have ever wanted.

I am privileged because I live in this free land.
America, I am blessed....thank you!


3 comments:

Lórien said...

wow - you are quick! That was so much fun yesterday. We're glad we could come - it is always well done.

Maren said...

Cute pictures. I love your list of blessings. We just got our friend today and saw the picture of our Primary in it.

Sally said...

Lorien - It was so much fun having you at the pancake breakfast - it's always one of my favorite events.
Maren - I'm so glad you have the Primary picture in the magazine - the kids are so cute.