
If I had to pick one word to describe my life, it would have to be "busy". I like everything I'm doing (even my job, I just hate having to be there full time) and busy is good, but I miss having time to do all the other things I used to do. One of the things I just didn't seem to have time for is putting up my Christmas tree. I managed to carry the tree into its room (with only one big bruise to show for it), but the box just sat there. I'm blessed to have some angels in my life who saw my need for help and without my asking - or even my being there - put my tree up for me! These same two angels also saw the multitudinous packages that were waiting to be wrapped and came again and helped me get them done. I'm not the type of person who easily asks for help and I can't begin to say how much it means to me to have angels who watch over me. Thanks H & F!!!
1 comment:
Your tree is beautiful! Great picture too!
Post a Comment