03 December 2008
Hard day
There hasn't been a day that I haven't yearned to have Charlie back. It's an ache that stays deep within, never gone, but is made tolerable by the belief that we will be together again. I know I am a strong person and I don't want pity. I see others that have it so much worse than me and I am grateful for the many blessings that I have been given. But today was one of those days when that ache rises above all and all I can do is cry and plead for Charlie to come back. Of course the holidays have something to do with it. But mostly it's because I'm sick. I miss having him take care of me. I really want him to give me a blessing. And a hug.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Aw, I hadn't checked your blog in days. Sorry to hear it was such a rough day. I don't think it makes someone less strong to have these feelings. The holidays are definitely hard. We will do our best to keep them busy and happy!
It's everyone's support and love that keeps me going. Thanks. Love you.
Post a Comment